Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some Kind Of an Update...

So it has been quite sometime sence the last update, so I decited that one was on order. It seems like the time just flies by and I dont seem to have enough to go to all of the little projects that I do. I had no idea that I would be so buisy. Staying on top of the paramedic reading and trying to stay studied for all the quizes and test is one of the most timeconsuming things that I do. It has been hard to try and jugle work at 40 hrs and 18 credits and then family. I try to be sure that the family comes first, but then I seem to fall behind on the reading. Next week the clincals start, there goes even more of the no time that I have. Jami is doing a great job of keeping thing going for me at home. I know that it is hard for her to keep happy and to keep me happy, but she is doing it. The girls are helping with the babies and Ty is starting to talk, with alittle modivation from all of us. He just likes to point and grunt. I guess that is learned from me... Molli is rolling over, its scary how fast she is growing. I think that she wants to talk more than Ty. She loves to make sure that she has your attention when you are around her. If you dont look at her, she will let out little loud squeels to get it if you dont give it. The two older girls are just getting through the school year. Other than those little updates not much is hapening at the Butler household.

No comments: