Friday, November 7, 2008

Just a few new things

So I have not found much time to update this blog latley. Now holoween is over we find ourselves getting ready for the big one, Christmas. Last sunday we blessed Molli. For the first time I was able to have both my grandpas in the circle. It may not seem like much by it was special for me. I also was surounded by my dad and 2 of my brothers. I had just given a lesson on preshood blessings and how you sould try to keep the circles small and that you should limit it to family and close fiends, that is a problem for me. I was able to have 12 men suround me and suport me. I had wanted more but knew that every one wouldnt fit. I had wanted to have Collin Sharp in the circle, but forgot to ask him so he was missing from my circle. After the blessing we came home and had a brunch. Our little house was busting at the seems but we had fun. I had hoped to get a nap in but that was a no go. And now it seems to be life back to some form of normalcy. I hope to get the sleds ready for this winter and hope to go acouple times a month. We shall see...

1 comment:

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

I need more pictures Jamie!!! :)