Sunday, May 18, 2008

something new!

So here we are at the end of a school year.. Well for myself and Graci, but Zjoli still has a few weeks. Zjoli got to go on a choir tour with the third grade choir. She got to go to some of the close towns and got to preform for them. They got to have a pizza party and go to Sligers to swim. She loved it. Graci is ready most days to start kindergarden next year, and other days she is not so sure. We started a garden and they have both been alot of help. I think that it is going to give us a good chance to get out of the house and away from the tv. Jami and Ty are doing good. Jami is tired and ready to take it easy when I get home. She does a great job of keeping the house clean and all of our need in the home met. She works hard to make sure that we have food and clean things to wear. She is doing good being pragnent and chaseing Ty around keeps her on the go. I have passed my EMT national regestry practical exam, and I have the writen test left to go. I hope that when I am registered and able to practic that I can get a job at magic valley paramedics. I have a biology class to take this summer and hope that that goes fast. I'm trying to get all the prereques done by next spring semester so that I will be able to focus on the paramedic program. I have no new pictures to post but I hope that this lets you know what we have been doing up till now.

1 comment:

*Lissa* said...

Hi! I followed your link off Steph's blog and just wanted to say you and Jami have a beautiful family!! Tell Jami "hey" from me!

Melissa (Krank) Anderson