Thursday, February 7, 2008

Time to try the whole bloging

So here I have found myself, trying a new phase of technology. So this is bloging? All finds itself good here at the Butler home. We have been suprized at how fast Ty is growing. He loves to watch what his big sisters are doing. I think that if he could he would join them. He is trying to sit up, he is rolling over and loves to eat his rice cireal. He cant ever get enough. We finaly got a wii for the girls and they love it, ok we all love it. We have played on it as a family every night that I have been home and they play it when Im not home... I started the EMT program this semester and will be moving on to the paramedic program next spring. This is fun and very hard. I have started to work out and took a fitness class to help keep me motevated. That is about all the news for now...

No comments: